Cost of 175 visa

Samwager04

Hello everyone , I've been looking into moving to oz for some time now, and the cost of getting a 175 visa is quite a lot more than I expected???? It's nearly 5k just for the visa and if I go with an agent possibly another 2k on top of that . Is that right ?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Hello everyone , I've been looking into moving to oz for some time now, and the cost of getting a 175 visa is quite a lot more than I expected???? It's nearly 5k just for the visa and if I go with an agent possibly another 2k on top of that . Is that right ?

2K is what dollar?? it all depends on the consultant for which you are hiring.Remember always go through some registered MARA agent , if you have enough time to get knowledge about the process of visa lodgement then it would better to apply yourself , as i was running out of time last year , Jul was on hand , to escape from new policies effect i hired for my case a MARA agent.otherwise if i would have ample of time i.e one month or half then i go myself by acquiring the knowledge .

Hi remember you only pay one installment if you are both English speakers with Uk passports the second installment is for those who have relatives who don't have the English skills so it is about £2k for the actual visa application then from £1800 upwards for the agent unless you dont have a complicated case and can do it yourself :)

cost me around £6,000 from start to finish for family of 5, Visa 176 this inc agent fees of £1700, it soon mounts up on meds, PC, lodgement fee, trade assessment fee etc etc,Its well worth the money when you get the visa.

Thanks for your replies, I don't think I do have a complicated case it's just myself on the visa so no kids or wife/ girlfriend so I would thought it would be straight forward. English is my first language so that means just the first instalment for me ? Do you think it would be easy enough to do the 175 visa on my own ? Or should I use an agent ?

thanks again people

We did it ourselves with skills assessments to Engineers Australia, IELTS booked as independent candidate, police checks from UK and Dubai, medicals for all 6 of us - it is perfectly possible to do it yourself (though read read and re-read everything (incl fine print!) while making list of exactly what is required and by when and whether an original is required or a certified copy or just a copy.

Good luck!

Archived