TRA how long has yours taken recent applicants

corinne14470

Well I think I may be sacking my agent tomorrow as I don' think they have sent it nor have atrace for it - it was 'sent' on the 22nd Feb and I have had no acknowledgement yet :( anyone else recently sent theirs or recently received and can say how long their process has been?

Well I think I may be sacking my agent tomorrow as I don' think they have sent it nor have atrace for it - it was 'sent' on the 22nd Feb and I have had no acknowledgement yet :( anyone else recently sent theirs or recently received and can say how long their process has been?

It took just over two weeks for them to receive my assessment, they emailed my agent who forwarded the message on to say they had received all documents. I was told 60 to 90 working days and i am over 60 now!! some on this forum are over the 90 days and still waiting the TRA seem to be in a mess at the moment and it does not help when they avoid giving an explanation other than there is currently a back log at the moment!!! They also wont tell you what month they are currently working on!! (I hope i haven't dampened your spirits too much).

Archived