Genuine job vacancies - 457 potential - coal geologists

Guest JTB

Hi guys,

I work for a recruitment company and at present have clients who are genuinely offering 457 working sponsored visa's to qualified Mining Geologists who have experience with Coal. They are actively seeking candidates from overseas as there are not enough suitable, qualified candidates for their needs in Australia.

Candidates must be prepared to relocate to Brisbane. Assistance could also be provided for relocation costs.

If you are interested, or know someone that might be, please feel free to message me, and i will be in contact with you.

Please provide email address in your message.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest31881

Just a reminder.....

If you wish to contact a member, please use the PM facility available by clicking on that members name in their post, personal details can be sent via Pm and will be secure, please do not post personal phone numbers and Emails on the forums. New members will normally be able to PM about one hour after they have joined.

Thanks folks

• 3 months later...

Hi, im a recent geology BSC graduate (2.1 grade) from the UK im 35 years old and want to land a geologist job in Australia; do you know of any companies hiring graduates right now ???? Please get back to me by PM,