Yet another "Please check my document list" request..

DaveS

I realise this forum sees a lot of this. Perhaps we can make one of them sticky? or linked to from a sticky FAQ?

Anyway.. apologies - but I am suffering from the 'about to go get certified then post my visa form' anxiety.

Some background so it reads a bit better - I am the Pom and Libby is the Aussie. Jake is our newborn Son who we are applying for Aussie citizenship for outside of this application so he doesn't need to be on my visa.

I am applying for the Spouse Visa.

Here is my list so far:

• Certified Libby Birth Certificate
  • Certified Libby Australian Passport

• Certified Dave Birth Certificate

• Certified Dave UK Passport

• Certified Dave Marriage Certificate

• Certified Jake Birth Certificate
  • Dave 4x Passport Photos with name and date written on back
  • Libby 2x Passport Photos with name and date written on back
  • Dave 2x Form 888 (Aussie Jon, Aussie Father in law Stuart) - have had a Doctor witness Jon's - will ask a midwife or nurse or someone to witness the other. Not sure it matters too much since I am overseas. (?)
  • *RE - Dave Form 888 about relationship
  • *RE - Libby Form 888 about relationship
  • *RE - Mortgage confirmation from bank - names us both
  • *RE - Utility bills in both our names - electricity & council tax
  • *RE - Evidence of travel together (2 sets of flight receipts in both our names & a small number of couple photos)
  • *RE - Timeline of relationship (A chart which is just 2 columns. Date Event and goes from when we met, holidays, marriage, pregnancy, family visits, visa)
  • Forms: 47 & 40 filled out

*Relationship Evidence

One last stumbling block is proving Libby's income over the past 2 years. We will probably include a copy of one of her tax returns her accountant created for her business (which has now ceased trading) - and a letter from her ex-boss at the NHS confirming she had a job and earnt £X. Do these need to be certified or will photocopies do?

Thanks for any advice!!!!! Solicitor appointment on Wednesday - Posting on Thursday.

Guest nimhug

Hi DaveS,

That's seems pretty comprehensive! We provided payslips and didn't have them certified. They have not requested us to do so! Best of luck, I feel your pain, its so stressful but exciting!

Hi DaveS,

That's seems pretty comprehensive! We provided payslips and didn't have them certified. They have not requested us to do so! Best of luck, I feel your pain, its so stressful but exciting!

Cheers for that.......... we only have a sprinkling of payslips unfortunately. Though they cover the beginning & end of the 2 year period required.

Fingers crossed ;)

Still on track to post on Thursday

Archived