Renting through the agencies

Guest noskich

Guest noskich

I was wondering whether the tenant is expected to pay fees (agency %) in order to rent a flat through the agencies or the flat-owner pays it? I ve seen some great deals online advertised by the agencies. Any experiences with them?

I was wondering whether the tenant is expected to pay fees (agency %) in order to rent a flat through the agencies or the flat-owner pays it? I ve seen some great deals online advertised by the agencies. Any experiences with them?

To rent a in WA all you will pay is a bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent, 2 weeks rent in advance and a pet bond of $100 if you have a pet. So if your rent is $200 per week your bond will be $800 and the 2 weeks rent in advance is $400 so you will have to pay $1200 prior to moving in. The owner of the property pays the agent a letting fee and managment fees. The bond is refundable when you vacate and the property has been inspected to make sure there is no damage or cleaning to be done.

Guest noskich
To rent a in WA all you will pay is a bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent, 2 weeks rent in advance and a pet bond of $100 if you have a pet. So if your rent is $200 per week your bond will be $800 and the 2 weeks rent in advance is $400 so you will have to pay $1200 prior to moving in. The owner of the property pays the agent a letting fee and managment fees. The bond is refundable when you vacate and the property has been inspected to make sure there is no damage or cleaning to be done.

Thanks for the very detailed explanation. Cheers.

Archived