February Stats and awards

Cerberus1

Stats and awards time again. Rob has been out with the abacus and has been doing some number crunching for February 2012.

February 2012 Stats

• Total number of visits to the forum: 435,684. (15,023 visits per day) - our highest daily average ever.
  • Total number of unique visitors to the forum: 201,414 (6,945 visitors per day) - our highest daily average ever.
  • Total number of posts in February: 32,862 - our second highest ever.

'Chewing the fat' was the most active forum in February with around 8,000 posts.

[img2=right]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/likes.png[/img2]February also puts us past 100 '+1's, likes & tweets' on the forum homepage. Thank you to all who have helped publicise the forum in this way, it's much appreciated.

Awards

[img2=right]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/award.jpg[/img2]

The Top poster (excluding mods & admin) in February was scottishstacey with around 1,000 posts. Congratulations and $50 AUD will be heading to scottishstacey.

The Most Popular thread For Jan/Feb goes to thewebweazel and his 'What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?' thread which has been viewed 26,286 times, has received 2,976 'Likes' and 1,448 posts. Congratulations and $50 AUD will be heading to thewebweazel.

Having finally worked out how to generate monthly stats/awards using the experience system, from next month we'll look at adding a couple of extra prizes.

The winner of the February newsletter competition ($75 prize) was bj27. The March newsletter will be sent out on the 06th March to 8,000 + subscribers. To be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition, you can subscribe via this link.

In the next few days, we're going to run a photo competition of the forum (theme to be decided), so watch out for that.

Finally, next month we'd like to award a prize to someone who helps out in the migration section of the forum, be it running threads, offering advice, answering questions etc. In anyone would like to nominate someone, please PM me with the name of the member and the reason why you're nominating them and we'll announce the winner next month.

That's all for now.

Rob

Admin

Awards

The Top poster (excluding mods & admin) in February was scottishstacey with around 1,000 posts. Congratulations and $50 AUD will be heading to scottishstacey.

The Most Popular thread For Jan/Feb goes to thewebweazel and his 'What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?' thread which has been viewed 26,286 times, has received 2,976 'Likes' and 1,448 posts. Congratulations and $50 AUD will be heading to thewebweazel.

Admin

Congrats Stacey, you are a true chatterbox ! :biglaugh:

Ah Webweazel, hopefully the $50 dollars will stop the good wife nagging you to finish the bathroom at least for a day or two !:wink:

Guest AKA63029
Stats and awards time again. Rob has been out with the abacus and has been doing some number crunching for February 2012.

February 2012 Stats

• Total number of visits to the forum: 435,684. (15,023 visits per day) - our highest daily average ever.

• Total number of unique visitors to the forum: 201,414 (6,945 visitors per day) - our highest daily average ever.

• Total number of posts in February: 32,862 - our second highest ever.

'Chewing the fat' was the most active forum in February with around 8,000 posts.

[img2=right]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/likes.png[/img2]February also puts us past 100 '+1's, likes & tweets' on the forum homepage. Thank you to all who have helped publicise the forum in this way, it's much appreciated.

Awards

[img2=right]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/award.jpg[/img2]

Having finally worked out how to generate monthly stats/awards using the experience system, from next month we'll look at adding a couple of extra prizes.

The winner of the February newsletter competition ($75 prize) was bj27. The March newsletter will be sent out on the 06th March to 8,000 + subscribers. To be in with a chance of winning our monthly competition, you can subscribe via this link.

In the next few days, we're going to run a photo competition of the forum (theme to be decided), so watch out for that.

Finally, next month we'd like to award a prize to someone who helps out in the migration section of the forum, be it running threads, offering advice, answering questions etc. In anyone would like to nominate someone, please PM me with the name of the member and the reason why you're nominating them and we'll announce the winner next month.

That's all for now.

Rob

Admin

I know it's a leap year Rob, but February is still the shortest month, another couple of days and it could have been the highest I guess.

Can I suggest a 'Fishing' photo competition please. I'll dig out my old photos, honest guv, just because ALL the fish wasn't in the photo doesn't mean 'It Was This Big, HONEST'.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12779[/ATTACH]

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations everyone. I hope Webweazel is going to share his prize with all the members who helped make his thread successful :tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen

I just wanted to highlight this part of Admins post, there must be someone in the migration section of the forum who you think needs a Gold Medal (well maybe not gold and not a medal, but there will be a small gift)

finally, next month we'd like to award a prize to someone who helps out in the migration section of the forum, be it running threads, offering advice, answering questions etc. In anyone would like to nominate someone, please PM me with the name of the member and the reason why you're nominating them and we'll announce the winner next month.

Guest Guest31881

I am sure that you will get plenty of PM's with suggestions Kate, I think it will be a hard decision to separate the members who help out on the migration forum, I must admit the knowledge displayed by our members on the Migration forum amazes me...

So come on folks, let Kate know who impresses you :ssign15:

Archived