irish dancing schools

Guest bridget/jock

Guest bridget/jock

Hi

Looking to move to melbourne next year, ?in the area of craigeburn my daughter who is eight is a very keen Irish dancer and would love to continue, does anyone know of any dancing schools. Also would love to hear from anyone living in this area, Im a qualifed nurse and will be looking for work in the community/district nursing service any links will be gratefully received. We have three children Enya aged 9, Bethany 8 and Shaun aged 3 and info. re: catholic schools would be brill.

thanks bridgetx:wubclub:

• 2 months later...
Guest Truckinmick

hi bridget, if you go into google and put in irish austrailan web sites, it gives you a list of irish connections, was in it the other nite but cant remember what exactly was on it, but it should help you a litle bit.

good luck.

Guest Lardyarse

Craigieburn is covered by Hume City Council. Not sure if this site will help www.hume.vic.gov.au for info on activities in that area.

Jobs, Employment & Careers @ My Career for nursing jobs currently listed - to give you an idea.

and there is an Australian Irish Dancing Association (AIDA) but I can't find a website for them

and also, which I think you'll find useful... www.celticclub.com.au

Good luck wtih your move. I'm already just down the road from Craigieburn, Alison

Archived