Hi All

Guest big_al

Guest big_al

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I'm sure you've all gone through this a million times before, but here we go again.

My Name is Alan, newbie to "Poms In Oz", along with my wife Sue and Pickles the cat! If all goes well should be leaving shore within the next couple of months and shipping the family over to Australia. To be honest very new to this and it does all seem abit terrifying. If anyone has any inside info or knowledge on something I might need to know when making the big step... PLEASE help!

Well that's the grovelling done... It's wonderful to meet you all

Alan, Sue and Pickles the cat

Guest nicoak

Hello Alan, Sue and Pickles.

I'm a relative newbie to this site myself. Welcome.

Where in Oz are you heading. We are leaving for South of Brisbane in early October (Husband Richard, Girls Jennifer 10 and Sarah 7 and myself Nicola). We are all looking forward to the move, but are a little apprehensive about giving up a nice life that we know. Richard's sister lives in Oz so at least we have some family there.

Good luck for your future

Nicola

Guest Beki

Hi Alan, Sue and Pickles.

Welcome to Poms! Fire away with your questions, there are some really clever people with pots of info on this forum.

Guest scoop

Hello Alan Sue and Pickles

Welcome to Poms and good luck with your plans.

I am Sharon moving to Aus with my little boy Seth 2 years and three Dogs!

Yes I am mad

Good luck with your plans hun

SCoop

x

Guest big_al

Must admit I've got my heart set on Melbourne- I think it's something to do with Ramsay Street or Susan Kennedy that attracts me. But then we have the wife trying to take it all away from me- she seems to like the idea of Sydney!

So I need people to help me find a wonderful house in Melbourne or Sydney- has any got any names and numbers of estate agents selling properties out there- who they've used or had experiences with?

Any help whatsoever would be much appreciated!!

Al

Guest PlatOz
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I'm sure you've all gone through this a million times before, but here we go again.

My Name is Alan, newbie to "Poms In Oz", along with my wife Sue and Pickles the cat! If all goes well should be leaving shore within the next couple of months and shipping the family over to Australia. To be honest very new to this and it does all seem abit terrifying. If anyone has any inside info or knowledge on something I might need to know when making the big step... PLEASE help!

Well that's the grovelling done... It's wonderful to meet you all

Alan, Sue and Pickles the cat

Hi Alan, Sue & Pickles,

Welcome to the forum, I hope all of your plans go well. :)

Tony

Guest Scotschick

Hi Alan, Sue and Pickles

Welcome. Quite new to the site myself but have found everyone very helpful. We are just starting out in the process - just wish things could go a bit quicker.

Scotschick

Guest dobbin74

Quicker scots chick, when they say it takes about a year for your visa I did not known the first month feels like a year!

Archived