Anyone sitting the dreaded IELTS tomorrow

lauracoldwell

Ha Ha, Red wine my favourite. I am trying to obtain a 176 SS for WA as this seem to be the only state that a may have a chance of getting sponsorship for my profession/Trade.

Red wine is the best, I got this bottle from Waitrose, it was delicious!! We were considering WA but since I found out that there are some houses in SA pretty much door the Jacobs Creek winery, we have set our sights there!! I have decided to wait to book my IELTS as I cant apply for my SS yet anyway and cant bear to admit defeat just yet. I made a revision sheet for the writing from a few IELTS tutorials on youtube. Would you like me to email It over to you? Its sentence structure and linking words aimed at the IELTS structure. x

Ha Ha, Red wine my favourite. I am trying to obtain a 176 SS for WA as this seem to be the only state that a may have a chance of getting sponsorship for my profession/Trade.

Greggers, is East Ardsley near Leeds? I work in Leeds in Oakwood. What is your trade occupation? At least with SS its only a 2 year tie aswell, that is if you weren't happy in WA x

Hi Laura,

Yep, East Ardsley is near Leeds. I have just left the Army after 22 years as a chef, Facilities manager and a learning and development trainer for Vocational qualifications in Hospitality, Customer Service and Management. I am using my Chef trade and qualifications as my vehicle to getting a 176 Visa in WA. I do actually fancy WA although i have looked at other places to, never close the door is what i say.

I will PM you my email address.

• 2 weeks later...
OK, so i have just looked online at IELTS and it has the option to choose the test date that I sat at to view provisional results, however, when I put in my details it says results not found. Is anyone else having this problem? xx

I couldn't check mine on line either...had to wait for Mr postman.

Archived