Vetassess

Jars

Hi everyone, I am really starting to panic now... sent VETASSESS paperwork off in November - still waiting for an outcome. Those of you who recently had a reply, when did you apply?? July is getting closer and closer.... :arghh::arghh:

Hi everyone, I am really starting to panic now... sent VETASSESS paperwork off in November - still waiting for an outcome. Those of you who recently had a reply, when did you apply?? July is getting closer and closer.... :arghh::arghh:

I think it depends on what your occupation is.. We sent off our paperwork to Vetasses on January 29th and have just had a response dated February 15th.. OH is a Carpenter.

However as speedy as our reply was i doubt we will now make the July deadline as all the practicals are fully booked.. i think the earliest one we can get OH a space on is June which is really pushing the July deadline.. Not happy at all!! We have been so focused n getting everything ready to beat the deadline but there is not much you can do if you cant get on the practical!!

Am also another one who has to submit a VETASSESS form and I thought our agent submitted it already but today I woke up to an email from him asking me to double check everything before he submits it. It's actually good in a way he is so thorough but am nervous as to be able to get a reply before July '12 as we'd need Vic SS as well!

Good luck guys!!

Its a 16 week wait for professional occupations at the moment so if you sent away your paperwork at say, the beginning of November you are likely going to have to wait until near the end of Feb for a response whereas if you sent your paperwork away nearer the end of November you are likely going to have to wait to mid/late march.

Vetassess were the same when I applied. I think I waited around 15 weeks

However as speedy as our reply was i doubt we will now make the July deadline as all the practicals are fully booked.. i think the earliest one we can get OH a space on is June which is really pushing the July deadline.. Not happy at all!! We have been so focused n getting everything ready to beat the deadline but there is not much you can do if you cant get on the practical!!

Hi - is that for all trades?

OH (General Plumber) was hoping to get on the one at the end of April but we assume we have to wait for OH's letter from VETASSESS before we could apply for the practical?

Hi - is that for all trades?

OH (General Plumber) was hoping to get on the one at the end of April but we assume we have to wait for OH's letter from VETASSESS before we could apply for the practical?

Yes you have to wait till Vetasses gets back to you as they give you a code to log onto their system and get on a practical course..(you cannot do it without this) As far as i am aware they are all full until June including plumber as they are all on the same day for skilled trades at North London college. Many people were on a waiting list and now with the July deadline the courses are just full because everyone wants to get it done.

I just found out today as we were hoping too for the April 28th course, Oh is booked onto IELTS 12th May so could have made the deadline but now its not going to be possible.

Archived