hi need some frinds well u already have some

Guest Jack Robinson

Guest Jack Robinson

hi my name is jack robinson ma addy for msn is

thanks

i am hope fully moving to adilade in january (hopefully):smile:i am quite exsited

does any body no if they have ps3 and stuff there type bak cya

jack robinson:huh:

Hiya Jack

Do your parents use the PIO website? If so whats there user name? As we have been to Adelaide and might be able to give you all some info.

I have a 15 year old neice that lives there. You will love Adelaide as its a great place with lovely beaches.

I have 2 boys and we are going to Queensland, is it just people that are going to Adelaide that you would like to contact?

Bye for now Kim

Guest Jack Robinson

no i would like to speak to every one thanks for typing bak keep talking :D:notworthy:

and add ma new addy

u dont have to it is optinal

thanks speak back jack :wub:

Hey Your clever on here with the change of colour writing !!

Ile get my kids to add you. Whats your parents user name??

Hope you like surfing as loads of that to be done down under !!!

no i would like to speak to every one thanks for typing bak keep talking :D:notworthy:

and add ma new addy

u dont have to it is optinal

thanks speak back jack :wub:

HI JACK [ROBBO] WHAT AGE ARE YOU MY NIECE IS 7 AND SHE MAY LIKE TO TALK TO YOU

MRS KEILY

Hi Jack, My children are 16 and 14 they are at Karate lessons at the moment but will get them to add you when they get in later.

Jack you have to be real careful when adding your msn on webistes as anyone can come on these sites and you never know who might pick your address up.

It's ok when we answer you as all our addresses etc are traceable to us. But you see you dont have to be a member to view the posts.

Just to be careful Jack ok!!:yes:

Hi Jack,

If you have lots of questions about moving to Oz you have come to the right place, you will find lots of people young and not so young who will be happy to answer your questions.:)

At the risk of being a spoil sport bossy adult I would like to ask you to please make sure that your parents know that you are posting here.

I am concerned that you have given out your full name and your msn addy, this is not a good thing to do on a public forum where anyone can read what you have written.

You are obviously very good at this computer lark so I would also like you to go and have a look at these sites where you will find some good information about staying safe online.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/tech/safe_surfing/newsid_1607000/1607252.stm

http://www.childline.org.uk/Safesurfing.asp

nice to meet you :)

hi i am bradley and i am moving 2 oz in august i am 12 i am really looking forward 2 it. we are hopeing 2 go 2 brisbane i see from your messages u support arsenal so do i my dad has got season tickets would be good 2 keep in touch

Archived