Help with a Stat Dec for children`

Guest Leigh and Nick

Guest Leigh and Nick

Hello after a bit of a sticky situation my ex has for the time being agreed to sign a stat dec to allow me to take the children to OZ. I am not really too sure what I need to put and am not very good at finding the info on the site. So if anybody has had to do this and can advise me what the best thing to put is then it would save a lot of time and I can hopefully get it signed with him at a solicitors this week. Many thanks LEigh

Guest mtcosby

Hi Leigh

Sorry I can't help you but loads of people on here will know, this has come up many times before and this site is really good at helping... just hang in there, you'll get all the info you need soon

love Tracey

Guest michele'n'michael
Hello after a bit of a sticky situation my ex has for the time being agreed to sign a stat dec to allow me to take the children to OZ. I am not really too sure what I need to put and am not very good at finding the info on the site. So if anybody has had to do this and can advise me what the best thing to put is then it would save a lot of time and I can hopefully get it signed with him at a solicitors this week. Many thanks LEigh

Hi Leigh pm me your e mail as I've been there & have a template you can use.

Your ex would have to go to a solicitors with a passport or ID, It's only about a £5.ok Michele x

Archived