Another question about what order to do things in!

seraphim

Sorry but couldn't make head nor tail of the different answers SO...

Questins to all those who have done it yourselves...

I've passed Vetassess, got my documents together (passports birth certs qualifications work experience etc..)

I am doing IELTS in 3 weeks ish (hope I get enough points!)

Once IELTS is done, Can I them submit my online application to DIAC or are there any other things which I need to do first, such as police or medicals?

Once I've clicked on the application and paid (£2k almost, eeek!) with a passed vetassess and IELTS, am I then 'in' the aplication scheme (175) before the July 1st changes? or only when I'm allocated a CO?

if I need meds etc. I'd rather know now so I can try to get them booked in for us all (me, partner, 1 year old) before we click on the apply button!

Thanks!

If you're applying for 175, don't get the medicals or police checks done until they're asked for - they might run out before they're processed, meaning you have to have them done again, or you might have a really short window in which to validate. If you're 176 you could probably get away with doing them before, but it's not really necessary. Your application has to be lodged before 1st July (it's considered lodged once you've filled in the form, paid and had a receipt), not once you get a CO...

HTH

Vince

Archived