Using an agent?? or not??

kayliandnathan

Hi all....

We have just started the ball rolling with our 176 visa application and have decided to use an agent , ( visa Bureu) so far so good:)

Although as always we do get doubts and wanted to know if any one else has had any good / bad experiences with any agents??

:yes::rolleyes:

Any advice and opinions welcomed :)))

Thanks Kayli

Guest Guest31881
Hi all....

We have just started the ball rolling with our 176 visa application and have decided to use an agent , ( visa Bureu) so far so good:)

Although as always we do get doubts and wanted to know if any one else has had any good / bad experiences with any agents??

:yes::rolleyes:

Any advice and opinions welcomed :)))

Thanks Kayli

I used them, cannot fault them on anything, I am your origional moaner at bad service but with Visa Bureau i ended up sending a letter of praise to them, I do not do that very often... fantastic service, answered emails the same day returned phone calls promptly.

Thanks for that although we have already registered for VISA BUERAU to advocate for us now they have been good so will hope that the good work continues and we have a prompt success application as you did!!!

We have never even been to aus but suppose its all or nothing and we are willing to take the risk ... better life hopefully :)))

Archived