anyone needed a police clearance from Saudi Arabia?

Maruska

Hi,

I still have a long way to go to apply for my visa but I was wondering if someone had to get a police check from Saudi. I worked there for almost 5 years. How difficult is it, how long did it take?

I need a clearance also from the USA but that`s straightforward enough for me.

Thank you

It is not p[possibly for non residents to obtain a penal clearance from KSA. In due course your DIAC case office will (should) advise you how to proceed.

I guess:confused:

I am just worried that it`s gonna take AGES ( I remember very well the attitude towards time in KSA - there was always "tomorrow" and I actually found that calming most of the time but NOT NOW:wacko:)

I suppose we are not allowed to start processing the clearance until instructed am I right?

Guest gurbakshs
Hi,

I still have a long way to go to apply for my visa but I was wondering if someone had to get a police check from Saudi. I worked there for almost 5 years. How difficult is it, how long did it take?

I need a clearance also from the USA but that`s straightforward enough for me.

Thank you

Its always good to apply in advance for Police Clearance, as I am waiting for Indian Police Clearance for more than 10 weeks!

Its always good to apply in advance for Police Clearance, as I am waiting for Indian Police Clearance for more than 10 weeks!

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to do that since it should be valid for 12 months ( hope I`m not wrong). But on the DIAC site it says " do not undertake medical checks or police clearance until instructed to do so " :err:

Archived