uploading certified docs to DIAC, do I need to keep set of certified copies?

Maruska

Hi,

I want to apply for 175 or possibly 176 online. Certified documents can be uploaded right to the online application. My question is:

Do I still need to keep hard copy of my certified documents? Is the DIAC going to need them?

The reason I am asking is that I am going to apply for skills assessment with ANMAC and the documents they need are identical so I want to scan them and then send the hard copies to ANMAC ( from where they will be able to send it to AHPRA, therefore less money out of my pocket:wink:.

Thanks!!!

Guest kianobeano

Hi Maruska,

No you keep the originals, the cerified ones should be copies to say the person saw the originals.

On mine the garda certified "i have seen the originals". I got him to do both sets anyway. But I was told the DIAC don't return anything.

jen x

Thanks for the reply. I think I did not express myself well:err:. I meant if the DIAC needs to see the PAPER certified copies ( I am gonna upload my docs online but then I plan to send the same certified copies to AHPRA. That would mean one less set of certified copies:wink:.

Guest Guest31881

I would suggest you always keep a copy of all documents, we have had members who sent off paperwork and for various reasons it got lost or mislaid and then they had to go all through the process again of collecting what was needed..

Hi,

I want to apply for 175 or possibly 176 online. Certified documents can be uploaded right to the online application. My question is:

Do I still need to keep hard copy of my certified documents? Is the DIAC going to need them?

The reason I am asking is that I am going to apply for skills assessment with ANMAC and the documents they need are identical so I want to scan them and then send the hard copies to ANMAC ( from where they will be able to send it to AHPRA, therefore less money out of my pocket:wink:.

Thanks!!!

I know at least 1 person who submitted both the original and certified versions to DIAC.

I think, you should be ok to send off the hard-copies for ANMAC. If in case, DIAC does request for hard copies you should be OK to get a new set certified.

Be sure to make copies/scans of everything you send/upload. Some people even take screenshots of the online app process. Good luck!

Archived