Metal Machinist / CNC Fulltime. Good weekly pay. Accommodation. Mackay QLD. Australia

Guest mhe

MACKAY HARBOUR ENGINEERING PTY LTD

METAL MACHINIST/CNC

MHE has been operating in Mackay for over 18 years supplying precision machining to the Mining, Earthmoving, Sugar, Agricultural and Marine Industries.

We pride ourselves on fast turn around for our clients and due to rapid growth we require a Trade Qualified METAL MACHINIST / CNC to work on a variety of Manual & CNC Mills, Lathes, Vertical/Horizontal Bores.

The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:

- Trade Qualification

- CNC operating experience

- Vertical/Horisontal borer experience

- Turning, Milling, Drilling, General Machining

- Be able to work of drawings

- Commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.

On return the company offer great conditions, uniforms and a good hourly rate with overtime and a permanent position after qualifying period.

Pay Rates: from $30.00 to $40.00/hr + penalties. Work: 38hr/week + overtime.

Accommodation maybe available.

If you think you've got what it takes to join MHE team then please PM for contact details

Guest Guest31881

At the top of the page on the menu bar is "private messages" have you clicked on that to check. if not there then try sending a pm to Rob to make sure you have the PM facility switched on in your options.

Guest Guest31881
Thanks Srp, I'm new so will learn

Not a problem, we all had to learn at some point. any problems just ask, or hit the report button (triangle with exclamation mark) at bottom of post and someone will answer your report.

hi i am interessted in cnc job i work for B.A.E SYSTEMS now i run puma 500l,400l,tt1800y chuch hill and mazacks laths ,i also run church hill borers and millers THANKS BARRY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mattsprattuk

Are you able to provide any training? I'm qualified and skilled in manual machinery, but have never used CNC.

• 2 weeks later...