NSW to ban sun beds

JoandJon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen
are you volunteering to be the be the meat in our sandwich?

Boys.. I can feel all this love you share but please let's not hijack a thread too much. :wink:

Guest Sir Les Patterson
Boys.. I can feel all this love you share but please let's not hijack a thread too much.

Aawww..............you're no fun

Guest Sir Les Patterson

These days I'm more chuck steak than Wagyu :laugh:

Sorry miss, I was getting a little over excited there

harpo.......leave those blue pills alone

Guest The Pom Queen
Sorry miss, I was getting a little over excited there

Dont worry it wouldn't have lasted longer than 30 seconds :tongue: now let's get back to our sunbeds

Guest guest57588
Dont worry it wouldn't have lasted longer than 30 seconds :tongue: now let's get back to our sunbeds

I didn't know Mrs Harpodom posted.

Perhaps sir les would like to join me and Tradie hero on a weekend of pampering at a day spa? It would include sun beds, saunas and lots of giggling in just our pants....

Guest guest57588

These days I'm more chuck steak than Wagyu :laugh:

harpo.......leave those blue pills alone

:biglaugh:

Guest Sir Les Patterson
Perhaps sir les would like to join me and Tradie hero on a weekend of pampering at a day spa? It would include sun beds, saunas and lots of giggling in just our pants....

ooowww.............sounds exciting...............but only if you wear your mankini

Guest guest57588

C'mon Les, there's a pie and a cold VB in it for you?. You'll need a good plucking first though. To get those eyebrows into shape. My young friend Andre comes highly recommended. Very nimble fingers he has :wink:

Guest guest57588
If you wear your tiniest speedos, you've got a deal

Laters. Am off down the Pink Pussycat Club now for a few pints of Mild and a game of Marjong.

Guest Sir Les Patterson
C'mon Les, there's a pie and a cold VB in it for you?.

Harpo (AKA Tradie).......(perhaps it would save time if I just used the pseudonym "Harpohero" or"Tradiedom") sorry but don't like either.......a Coopers Pale Ale or a James Boags Premium and some Barra or Mudcrab or Endeavour prawns and you may have a deal.

Archived