Hague convention TV report

JoandJon

Channel 10 atm - on the Project

Sorry - translation:

There was a report on the Hague convention (or rather Japan's failure to sign it yet) sharing the story from a couple of father's whose children have been taken to Japan by mother's when a relationship has broken down.

It was sad, and opened my eyes a little bit to how hard it must be for separated parents to manage their relationships with their children. Especially so when different cultures and 'homes' are involved.

Channel 10 atm - on the Project

Sorry - translation:

There was a report on the Hague convention (or rather Japan's failure to sign it yet) sharing the story from a couple of father's whose children have been taken to Japan by mother's when a relationship has broken down.

It was sad, and opened my eyes a little bit to how hard it must be for separated parents to manage their relationships with their children. Especially so when different cultures and 'homes' are involved.

Yes it is very sad, no-one ever wins, its the children who lose. I know I will never ever let myself get involved in a multi-cultural or 'different country' relationship again.

Archived