Asthma in Perth!!!

Georgiajoe

Hi,

could anyone out there please advise me,

we're looking at moving to Perth next jan/feb and our 14 year old daughter suffers from mid asthma.

Does living in Perth affect asthma better/worse

is it best to bring inhalers with us ( though dates aren't that long)

Can she get inhalers from GP/ Medicare, how much do they cost.

thank you for any advise given

Ian

My eldest had mild asthma and since moving to Perth she hardly uses her inhalers...I brought 2 over the counter as they are far cheaper then getting them on a script,I brought them in July last year and she has not required anymore since then..I paid $6 each...I would bring a supply though as they cost nothing in the uk.

My eldest had mild asthma and since moving to Perth she hardly uses her inhalers...I brought 2 over the counter as they are far cheaper then getting them on a script,I brought them in July last year and she has not required anymore since then..I paid $6 each...I would bring a supply though as they cost nothing in the uk.

Thank you for taking time out o reply

I've had mild asthma my whole life. It got much worse during my first year in Perth, I presume due to the fact that the air is just different. My hay fever was bad too. After a good few months or so, it calmed down and I haven't really suffered with either since. My Mrs, on the other hand, suffers from chronic hay fever here, worse than she did in the UK.

You can get inhalers over the counter at the Pharmacy.

I've had mild asthma my whole life. It got much worse during my first year in Perth, I presume due to the fact that the air is just different. My hay fever was bad too. After a good few months or so, it calmed down and I haven't really suffered with either since. My Mrs, on the other hand, suffers from chronic hay fever here, worse than she did in the UK.

You can get inhalers over the counter at the Pharmacy.

Thank you

oh no don't say that, I get bad hay fever here in Devon.

I was hopping for a change, I get it from tree pollen :no:

Archived