Tea & Cake, Chats & Champagne, Girly friends needed!- Sydney

Hi Girls, is there room for another pom, I moved to Sydney at the end of Jan and would love to meet some like minded girlys and champagne and chats caught my eye!!! I'm 31 live and work in the City, love the Balmain area and looking to move that way once our lease is up in a few months here, if there are any meet ups planned i'd love to be involved :-)

Cheers

Bex x

Hi Tori, I've FB messaged you hope I've got the right person.

Bex x

Hi Bex, good to hear from you! would love to meet up for a drink. Maybe Sat or Sunday Arvo in Balmain or city what ever you prefer x i will chat with the other girls. FB me if you like Tori newton :)

Hi Tori, oh no I wonder who I was messaging, ha! It's Becky Edney and my profile pic is a black and white one of me and my sister.

Hopefully catch up soon x

Hi Bex - I did not receive a message? what is your name I will try and find you x

Guest kate957

Hi all

I am moving to Sydney in 2 weeks time and would love to join a girls session if still happening then?! I am 27 yrs old, working as a professional and going to based in Surrey Hills for the first 6 weeks - my name is Kate Vickers if would like to add me on facebook

Kate

Guest sarahnorth22

Hello ladies, I am 23 from england and live in North Sydney. Would love to meet up with you all if you have anything planned soon.

Archived