Multiple State Sponsorships... Please Assist

rehanonline83

Friends,

I applied for WA SS yesterday and i was thinking about SA SS also.

What is your opinion if

1: I apply for SA SS once my WA SS approves? Can i get SA SS also?

OR

2: I apply SA SS now when my WA SS in under process? Can it make me a rolling stone (Both could rejected)?

My chances for SA SS is not very good like WA SS. (Electrical Engineering Occupation is gone down from High Availability to Medium Availability, They are also stricter than WA). But still i am interested because my skills have good scope there and i have friends there too.

I first applied for WA because they wont accept my application if i would have applied for SA before. This application was just to secure my last option.

Please give me your opinion on above two points.

Cheers!

Why would you apply for SS from another state once you have been granted successfully SS for WA?

I don't speak from experience, but due to speaking to SA SS peoples and from the way the forms are worded I would think the fact that you have applied to another state for SS would mean SA would decline you straight off - there are enough people applying who want to be there enough to apply straight off to them, they don't really have to suffer the indignity of being second choice openly.

I think you need to sort out in your mind what you actually want and go with that, as you seem rather confused at the moment about what you want and what you will do, and thats not something that someone else can answer for you - where do you want to be? WA or SA? That's the answer to your question surely - if you want to be in SA, withdraw from the WA SS (and stop being selfish and taking the place from someone who does really want to be in WA), and apply for SA, if you want to be in WA then continue with that application and forget about SA.

Why would you apply for SS from another state once you have been granted successfully SS for WA?

I don't speak from experience, but due to speaking to SA SS peoples and from the way the forms are worded I would think the fact that you have applied to another state for SS would mean SA would decline you straight off - there are enough people applying who want to be there enough to apply straight off to them, they don't really have to suffer the indignity of being second choice openly.

I think you need to sort out in your mind what you actually want and go with that, as you seem rather confused at the moment about what you want and what you will do, and thats not something that someone else can answer for you - where do you want to be? WA or SA? That's the answer to your question surely - if you want to be in SA, withdraw from the WA SS (and stop being selfish and taking the place from someone who does really want to be in WA), and apply for SA, if you want to be in WA then continue with that application and forget about SA.

Thanks for straight forward and legitimate answer.

I was unsure about the possibility of multiple state sponsorship to have two option available before knocking to DIAC for 176.

Archived