have you ever held previously an australian visa question - DIAC online app

jove

I previously went to Australia in 2003 or 2004 can't remember the details as I lost that passport years ago and don't use my old email to check the fight details. It had to be an ETA tourist visa.

What should I put as the place of issue - I think I flew from London(was a long time ago) and I put down dates that are very approximate.

Do you think this will cause an issue - it isn't my intention to mislead them, but I just don't have the details.:arghh:

Guest Rakeshpatel

Please mention in form that

"this is approximate dates as i don't have exacts dates now."

Hope this will not create big issue.

I previously went to Australia in 2003 or 2004 can't remember the details as I lost that passport years ago and don't use my old email to check the fight details. It had to be an ETA tourist visa.

What should I put as the place of issue - I think I flew from London(was a long time ago) and I put down dates that are very approximate.

Do you think this will cause an issue - it isn't my intention to mislead them, but I just don't have the details.:arghh:

I couldnt remember the tourist visa number or the exact dates so I left it blank, they reminded me of it afterwards in an email but not in a bad way, forgetting a tourist visa wont affect your application in any way especially as it was so long ago.

Guest prudence33

The best way to go about this is to call the the department, give them your passport number, and they will be able to tell you.

Archived