Phew!

Guest Guest9973

Guest Guest9973

30c today and wall to wall sunshine.

Tired from "playing out" at a good mixed Aussie/Pommie BBQ last night (4.00 am!)

Social life hectic until Xmas.

Pool looking very inviting followed by a few "coldies"

Can someone remind me why we moved here?????:wacko:

Kidding.................this is why we did move here:):)

Sorry - just happy today

Guest Guest9973
Lucky u, been raining and miserable here today...........and we're on the Gold Coast lol

Em x

ps and im at work hummpppphhhhh

Ya need the rain though!!!!:yes:

30c today and wall to wall sunshine.

Tired from "playing out" at a good mixed Aussie/Pommie BBQ last night (4.00 am!)

Social life hectic until Xmas.

Pool looking very inviting followed by a few "coldies"

Can someone remind me why we moved here?????:wacko:

Kidding.................this is why we did move here:):)

Sorry - just happy today

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL JEALOUS LOL

CAUSE WE ARE !!!!!:yes:

Guest Tom the Pom

We had frost this morning:sad:it's been bloody cold (I'm working on a building site without windows/doors)

I bet you've forgotten what that looks like:biglaugh:

Guest scots-in-oz!

2 degrees here just now!! Better than yesterday I suppose...it was only 1 degree then! :swoon:Can't wait to be in that heat!

Guest KP Nuts
We had frost this morning:sad:it's been bloody cold (I'm working on a building site without windows/doors)

Think yourself lucky Tom, up on the roof there is not even any walls to keep the wind off of you. so please remember the roofers who put the roof on to keep you dry....

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Guest9973

Brrr!!!!!

We do get the odd frost in winter here in the hills..................perhaps a timely reminder to let people know we do have the 4 seasons here and winter can be colder than you think!!

Hence I'm enjoying this warm stuff....................forecast all week with a high of 36c.

Guest Guest9973
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL JEALOUS LOL

CAUSE WE ARE !!!!!:yes:

Sorry.................

roasting already this morning :wacko:

• 8 months later...
Guest Fawcett

In sunny Muscat, Oman. Hot all year round. But its overcast today and there's been somedrips of rain in some areas, came out this moring and the car was covered in sandy muck.. But its very warrrrrm. Muscat too small, need to get to Oz, somewhere

Brrr!!!!!

We do get the odd frost in winter here in the hills..................perhaps a timely reminder to let people know we do have the 4 seasons here and winter can be colder than you think!!

Hence I'm enjoying this warm stuff....................forecast all week with a high of 36c.

hmmmmm... are you sure

Guest moonraker1961

Huh?Have I missed a thread or post?I'm confused?I used to live in the hills and no way would it get to 30c?At this time of year?Are you kidding?An Adelaide website tells me its now 12c?????Explain please?lol

Huh?Have I missed a thread or post?I'm confused?I used to live in the hills and no way would it get to 30c?At this time of year?Are you kidding?An Adelaide website tells me its now 12c?????Explain please?lol

Er...yes, it is cold at the moment, but it wasn't when Tyke's thread started in November last year! Oh for the warmer weather:swoon:!

:cool: LC

Guest Guest9973
Er...yes, it is cold at the moment, but it wasn't when Tyke's thread started in November last year! Oh for the warmer weather:swoon:!

Well spotted wise Lazy Cow - it is Winter now - unlike when I actually made the original post

oh ...never mind,,, ,,, sigh..

Archived