Wildlife Keeper Job Vacancy - Port Douglas

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

The Wildlife Habitat, a multi award winning Tourism attraction, requires a full timepassionate and enthusiastic wildlife keeper to join our friendly dedicated team.As a Wildlife Keeper you will be experienced in captive animal care, in particular,birds and their handling /breeding. Past experience with wildlife, along with keenobservation skills and a high level of customer service skills is a must.

Applicants should have an understanding of the tourism industry, be available over a7 day roster and must have reliable transport.

Please forward your resume and covering letter to:

Personnel Dept PO Box 1230, Cairns or;

Email hradmin@capta.com.au or;

Fax: 40419499

I've got a animal care course but its just cats and dogs etc. Id love to work with wildlife but theres not really anywhere here where i could gain the experience, the SSPCA have a wildlife centre but its waaaaaaayy up north. Although i could definitely do a online course, that might help a bit

Guest The Pom Queen
What do you reckon Miss m2m will they take on a 9 year old perfect for my little man lol!!!!!

Miss you x x

Oh lil sis lovely to see you on here. Of course they would take him who could refuse.

Archived