Vettasses Technical Interview.

fergamy

Hi all , just got a level 1 result from Vettassess, so have the option of a technical interview, so was wondering, is there anywhere in Ireland where i can do the technical interview? do they use Skype for it? or will i have to go to england?

many thanks

hey bud ,

mail vetassess first , i paid for my technical interview on line , then 4 weeks later they said they were not doing them for my trade ( sheet metal work ) this is what they sent ,

Regret to inform you that currently we do not have any available assessor to do the interview. Unfortunately, the only choice you have is to go for practical.

For technical interview, we are using our own web conferencing application and not Skype. Also, you are require to travel to the designated venue to do the interview.

if you mail them they will confirm , and give u locations .

lee

hey bud ,

mail vetassess first , i paid for my technical interview on line , then 4 weeks later they said they were not doing them for my trade ( sheet metal work ) this is what they sent ,

Regret to inform you that currently we do not have any available assessor to do the interview. Unfortunately, the only choice you have is to go for practical.

For technical interview, we are using our own web conferencing application and not Skype. Also, you are require to travel to the designated venue to do the interview.

if you mail them they will confirm , and give u locations .

lee

Wishing you the best of luck with the interview Lee, in case we don't speak again beforehand.

We are still collating the info needed for our skills assessment. Have second IELTS test on Sat 21st - keeping everything crossed.

Thanks Candy ,

Its the practical test im doing now as their are no technical interviews for my trade , sheet metal workers are like hens teeth ! well it appears that way , very little to zero info out there , Im hoping thats a good sign and that when i actually get over to Oz their will be plenty of jobs and few genuine sheety's to fill them ??

Good luck yourself , its probably the longest part preparing for trade recognition . will all be worth it :-)

lee

thanks lee,

yeah i emailed them this morning so will find out what the go is hopefully tomorrow. just checked the vetassess site and the practical exams are full till the 28th of april, so really want to do either of the 2 technical interviews,

cheers

fergal

• 1 month later...

Archived