Top sheets & kids PJ's

Guest EM&M

Hi All, anyone heading over remember to buy top sheets, we were told linen was expensive (which it is) and bout douvets, fitted sheets and covers but as we didnt use top sheets didnt buy them. I found everyone here uses them as I think during summer thats all they use on the beds with the heat. Everywhere I looked cost about $50 minimum (and that was cheaper range) for a plain white king size top sheet.

Also I wish I had bought kids pj's they are about $23 pair here used to get 2 pair for 6quid in Ethel Austin..............hummphhhh

Em x

Thanks for the tip.

If we were to go and get some linen what size do you recommend we get, for example should we get kingsize is that equivalent to the queensize there or is it like for like.

Sorry to be thick :wacko:

Thanks

Kaye x

Thanks Jo, I had a look in KMart they had loads on special but no King Size.

The sizes are like for like (although queen size is not so popular in UK), its when you start getting into King Singles that they loose me lol

Em x

Thanks for the tip.

If we were to go and get some linen what size do you recommend we get, for example should we get kingsize is that equivalent to the queensize there or is it like for like.

Sorry to be thick :wacko:

Thanks

Kaye x

I believe our queen size is equivalent to your king size. You should try BigW for sheets and pjs.:smile:

Guest billy braveheart

Yip I agree Kaye

We bought a queen size bed over here & last week got our shipment that had king size bed sets in it. Mind you haven't put any on yet but looks ok when i measured then. Also Big W do sheet sets very reasonable can't rem how much I paid.

Janette

Thanks for that I can explore the Jan sales now for any bargains.

Are queensizes readily available as an option to buy over there.

Kaye

Archived