Jobs and the right state to live??

GlennNatty

Hi all, apologies if this doesn't read well as it's the first time i've done anything like this before, the digit finger is red hot!!! Myself and the wife are now seriously thinking about the big move and our options, I have been a Prison Officer for 17 years and the wife a nurse in intensive care for 10. We have friends in Perth (Secret Harbour) WA, but also know other's in the Queensland area (Pines), we have 2 girls aged 12 and 5 and just wondered especially with jobs which the better option would be. I don't think Prison Officer is on Australia's wish list so we would be on the wife's visa as she has been offered several jobs in both areas. any help would be much appreciated with thanks.

The Natty's:unsure:

I dont think your wife would have any problems getting a visa if she is a nurse, that would be probably be the easiest option for you. I think you personally would have to be prepared to do 'something else' until you sort the ins and outs of becoming a prison officer to take added pressure off you both on arrival.

If your looking at QLD , have a google of Wacol priosn and see if you can get any info from a website.

Good Luck

Cal x

Guest JacquieP

Cally its Ged from Bury called to see you and Gary at your home in Feb 2010 comeing out again late Feb till late March we are looking to rent a property, still thinking on the move have a job offer so makes it worth it, if we can we would like to be out for xmas if you send me your email address it will be easier,

Archived