Hello

seraphim

Hi all,

Been nosying around the forum for info on Oz for a while now so thought i'd post and say hello to all.

My partner and I are wanting to apply to move, which may seem crazy given our new baby and we're both currently in employment!

We're looking for something more outdoors, i.e where the weather doesn't stop you from enjoying nature! And we're aware we'll miss family a bit (her folks are far more likely to visit than mine!)

Which part of the forum can I go about asking about things like what order you do things in? I.e do I apply for a visa before, during or after vetassess etc..? if my job is on category A on the GSM list, is this the best way to go.

We're looking at going for the long haul, so once we apply we'll be committed, anyone ever been able to land a job before going or is that crazy talk?

Thanks all!

Seraphim

Will i need IELTS with a GCSE in english and a BSc and MSc both taught in english?

Thanks for that Chardy, so VETASSESS first, then apply for the visa? I'll be applying for a 175 I think as it's easier than being tied to a state employer.

Ta

Archived