Kindergarden in Rockingham / Safety Bay Area - which is best?

eweasel

We are due to arrive in Safety Bay at the end of Feb. Our Son is 4 and will be entitled to start Kindergarden on our arrive. I'm just wondering which primary / kindergarden schools are the best in the area for when we decide he is ready to start.

Many Thanks

Est

Guest Steve and Paula

Hi there,

We'll be in the same boat as you come July or August this year. We're moving to Rockingham from Canada and are looking at the Safety Bay or Waikiki areas and also have a 4 year old son who we hope to get in Kindergarten for the last few months of the school year ths year instead of waiting until Feb 2013 to enroll him. I'll check back to see what people say about the schools there and who knows, maybe we can get together once we arrive. Good luck with your move next month!

Paula

Hi Paula

SOunds like a plan definately look us up when you arrive :-) I'll have to do some investigating on the schools front. We aren't planning to put him in Kindergarden until probably April - giving us all time to settle down into life in Oz so that will give us some time to look at different schools. I'll let you know what we find out :-)

Take Care and Happy New Year

Est

Archived