Visa subclass 115

Mrs Fabricator

HI guys does anyone know more about this visa, 115? This is the visa I plan to move to Oz on but I am not sure about waiting times ect or the process, DIAC is confusing me, and help or advice or if anyone has moved on this visa please get in touch.

Bex xxx

Hmmm. Pick another visa would be my advice.

I understand this one is currently taking well over 10 years to be approved so you're going to need quite a lot of patience ;-)

Thank you hun xxx I have had a good look at other visas, my parents are going to sponsor me, and it seems to be the best visa for that. I have an english degree and I was going to do a PGCE but I was told on here that teaching is very hard to get into in Oz ans they are taking it off the skills list. It driving me mad hahaha I have done more research and I have contacted DIAC to see what they say about it all and if they can recommend another visa xxxxx

Thank you hun xxx I have had a good look at other visas, my parents are going to sponsor me, and it seems to be the best visa for that. I have an english degree and I was going to do a PGCE but I was told on here that teaching is very hard to get into in Oz ans they are taking it off the skills list. It driving me mad hahaha I have done more research and I have contacted DIAC to see what they say about it all and if they can recommend another visa xxxxx

Family sponsorship no longer offers any points over and above independent. Also, DIAC is not the place to seek advice (it is not their job and you will not get the best advice) - speak to a MARA registered migration agent.

Archived