Yikes!!!!!

paulswin

Its come round really quick even though its really been a long time coming lol!!! We leave in 3 weeks this Friday omg omg omg!!!! Nerves going excitement kicking in............. What will be will be!!!! Be one heck of an adventure even if god forbid things didnt work out for us although please please please god i hope they do lol!!!:wink:

I still have my memories of the last few weeks in the UK - selling, throwing and giving away stuff that we hadn't shipped or packed. Saying goodbyes with a sense of "this is it" don't know when I'll see you again. The awful goodbye with my mum. The minibus to take us to the airport. The queue for check-in. Then finally a beer in the departure lounge. And relax.

God I never want to go through that again, but I promise you it was worth it. :wubclub:

Guest Pixie10

We fly next sunday (oh my god!!) and its come really quickly and im struggling with the goodbyes :(

Shipping has gone and suitcases half packed.... Paul as you say its scary as hell but tinged with excitment... a bit of sadness and guilt too as we say bye to family and wonder when we will see them again and if we are doing the right thing.... fingers crossed! ;) xx

Goodbyes are hard...the hardest part, but once you are here and the warmth and sun hit your face you will know you are on the adventure of a lifetime...good luck :biggrin:

Archived