State Sponsorship - WA

Candygirl

You have 3 months to apply to DIAC after receiving SS and for WA you need to have your skills assessment finalised before applying. I know its a bit of a pain if your skills assessment is taking ages but WA confirmed our SS in 24 hours so at least that bit of the process is fast!

in WA state sponsorship, they require financial amount as 25,000 AUD. IS IT OBLIGATORY to be in cash?

are there required documents ( e.g. bank statement) to prove that?

any help ill be appreciated. thanks

We didn't need to provide any bank statements, they just accepted the amount we put on the application and granted it. I don't think anyone needs to prove it when they enter Australia either. We don't plan to take that much with us as we don't want to lose out with the bad exchange rate at the moment. We're hoping it will improve a bit if we decide to buy in Australia in a few years.

thanks for you rapid reply....I am only one applicant and there are no dependents. Are 25,000 AUD enough for SS ? thanks for you rapid reply....

You have 3 months to apply to DIAC after receiving SS and for WA you need to have your skills assessment finalised before applying. I know its a bit of a pain if your skills assessment is taking ages but WA confirmed our SS in 24 hours so at least that bit of the process is fast!

Thanks Jacb, much appreciated.

Archived