More on the job front

AaronS

Loving the audio engineering/event production job I landed. I'm working at Palm Beach tomorrow all day right on the beach. Can't complain about getting to be on the beach and listen to music all day....and get paid for it!

I put in a CV to Qantas for a position and heard back that they were very interested in me but thought the position I applied for was a bit beneath what I could do for them. Told me they would hold my CV until something opened that would be appropriate.

Things are looking good here! Loving everything about being in Australia!

Guest guest59177
Loving the audio engineering/event production job I landed. I'm working at Palm Beach tomorrow all day right on the beach. Can't complain about getting to be on the beach and listen to music all day....and get paid for it!

I put in a CV to Qantas for a position and heard back that they were very interested in me but thought the position I applied for was a bit beneath what I could do for them. Told me they would hold my CV until something opened that would be appropriate.

Things are looking good here! Loving everything about being in Australia!

So how does audio engineering in Qantas work again? Are they planning to entertain flyers with live concerts???? Anyway, a hearty congrats to you and I hope luck favors you each step of the way!!!

Guest MontyClaude

Congrats on the job, I found the job market here pretty amazing I have to say. I registered with 2 agencies and got 3 interviews that week and 2 job offers the following Monday.

Good luck with qantas :)

I'm a bit lucky on working here. I'm on my wife's 457 so I can do what ever I want and she does well enough that I only have to take what I want. Lot's of planning and work went into getting us here in this position...and it's awesome now!

Guest MontyClaude

Ha Ha a kept man......my OH was on my 457 a few years ago and he was the same as you. We're on PR now and he's been working since we arrived so it's been my turn to wait :)

Archived