Returned Documents

mtlboi

Wow... I wasn't expecting to get back every piece of evidence I sent to them. I'm guessing they must scan the whole lot on the system. I did notice that my partner's job offer letter wasn't sent back, nor was a letter from Canadian Immigration stating I had sponsored him for Canadian PR back in 2007... Interesting..

My medical is scheduled for Monday morning in Edinburgh, so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a super day! :biggrin:

309/100 application received 22/11/11, payment taken 22/11/11, CO Assigned 25/11/11 and meds requested....

Guest marmitegirl

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Applied about a week earlier but had request for medical straight away, then all original documents returned a few days later. I noticed that they didn't return photocopied docs and only sent back original photos, postcards, invitations etc. I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or not ?!? It's frustrating not being able to track progress too, just left waiting and wondering :-(

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Applied about a week earlier but had request for medical straight away, then all original documents returned a few days later. I noticed that they didn't return photocopied docs and only sent back original photos, postcards, invitations etc. I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or not ?!? It's frustrating not being able to track progress too, just left waiting and wondering :-(

Oh I know... it's soooo frustrating. According to what others have posted, a partner visa still takes 5-6 months after having the meds finalised, but part of me is still hoping it will come through sooner... LOL... There were a few things missing from the docs I sent them.... When I looked through the pile a second time, I noticed that all my evidence from 2005 was missing (2005 was the earliest date of evidence), my partner's job offer letter wasn't sent back and as I mentioned, a letter from Immigration Canada naming me as my partner's sponsor back in 2007...

I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed... All the best!! :biggrin:

309/100 application received 22/11/11, payment taken 22/11/11, CO Assigned 25/11/11 and meds requested....

Guest GoldCoastMag

Our originals were also returned and we were told the decision would be made as the info we provided about our relationship was enough. I can only imagine they decide on the relationship to be able to move on to the next phase.

Once you have been asked for the meds and police checks, (we had to ask for an extension as the wait for the police checks was so long) and have sent them, your CO may tell you when your visa will be approved. It really is a waiting game, and even though we all get impatient I dont think much hurries them.

Archived