Guest colin.fraser

Where do you start?

Guest colin.fraser

Hi, I have been thinking of migrating to Oz for a while and have finally decided to give it a go, Can anyone give me some pointers, visas, use of a solicitor, employment situation, housing, costs and experiences,

many thanks,

Col :)

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest maryhall

Not being rude...but have you had a good look at this forum yet. Its probably got most of the info you might require :!:

A good place to start also would be http://www.immi.gov.au

Hi, I have been thinking of migrating to Oz for a while and have finally decided to give it a go, Can anyone give me some pointers, visas, use of a solicitor, employment situation, housing, costs and experiences,

many thanks,

Col :)

Consult a registered migration agent for an assessment of your visa prospects and take it from there.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Consult a registered migration agent for an assessment of your visa prospects and take it from there.

This post is from 2005, hopefully the OP would be here by now, I will close this thread.:wubclub:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.