we need to meet some friends

Hi there,we are the Martin family,we live in Morayfield QLD,my husband is a cable jointer,we have a 5 year old boy who will start school in January,and i am a housewife hoping to get a job once our son starts shool.Arrived on the 10th July and would like to make a circle of friends.:v_SPIN:

Guest clare and pete

hey there, its been some time since i last visited this site and good to see the same faces. anyway hi, im clare and my other half pete. we also live in brisbane and due to move to north lakes next week. morayfield is only 15 min away from me. i also have a friend living in morayfield too. we have been in Aus for almost a year, lived in sydney and coffs harbour to begin with but have lived in brisbane for only a few months. i too would like to meet up with friends, so any time give me a shout and maybe meet up for lunch, coffee? Clare x

Guest jpearse

Hi there,

We should be arriving in Brisbane on the 15th November although not sure where we are staying at the moment. We have two year old boy and one on the way. Would love to meet up with some friendly faces so will keep in send a post when we arrive.

Jess

hey there, its been some time since i last visited this site and good to see the same faces. anyway hi, im clare and my other half pete. we also live in brisbane and due to move to north lakes next week. morayfield is only 15 min away from me. i also have a friend living in morayfield too. we have been in Aus for almost a year, lived in sydney and coffs harbour to begin with but have lived in brisbane for only a few months. i too would like to meet up with friends, so any time give me a shout and maybe meet up for lunch, coffee? Clare x

Hi Clare,

That would be great to meet for a coffee,i will wait to hear from you with a where and when,as i am very flexi but not sure of your comitments eg.. work. take care

Hello Jo,

Coffee sounds good,let me know when you can meet up.Buying a plot of land sounds good,are you building on it yourselves?We are renting at the moment.Not sure what sort of mortgage we can get yet if ever.We came out with next to nothing,but we would rather be here than in the uk thats for sure.

Here from you soon

hi,

Why dont you come to the meet up on the Gold Coast, seems to be lots of people meeting up. I really struggled making friends here too, I think its harder to make friends as an adult, especially when your not in the work force.

Ive just had a baby and feel really isolated, my mum lives here but is in UK at the moment so Im freaking out. With the time difference I cant just ring her to get advice ect. Thank god I can just pop on here, so many people on this site have helped me with feeding tips ect.

I really do hope you make some mates, it will make you settle better.

Im not sure how far you are away from me, Im on the Gold Coast but would be really happy to meet you.

Anyway have a look at the Gold Coast meet up, Its in Nov

Lots of love tam

Archived