457...yet more questions!

n8111445

Thanks to everyone who has been mega helpful so far... still more questions!

1. My GF is 3 months pregnant and back in the UK (I am in Oz), my company have said I can add her to my 457 application. However, looking through the form, it is not clear how I apply for our unborn baby? My GF is not moving out here until after the baby is born, but I am not sure how to proceed on my 457 application? Help appreciated please guys.

2. Can a teacher or police office certify documents? They are not listed by name on the check list, but there are some strange sounding descriptions of positions on there, thus I am not sure if they are covered in there?

3. The only de facto evidence we have is a scan of the baby, some pics, flight tickets showing we have visited each other and bank statements showing we have spent money in each others home cities....will this suffice? We have been together since Jan, but due to our jobs it was not possible to move to either her or mine city.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys...jeeez none of this is easy going eh!

Thanks in advance

I've just sent off my sponsorship visa and to prove my partner and i are in a relationship, we sent all the documents that you mentioned plus wedding invites, birthday cards, valentines card, photos with each others families, etc. I'm hoping what we sent was enough.

Police officers can certify all your documents. We got ours done by police, even if they weren't too happy with the pile of sheets they had to sign!!!

Archived