Rentals in Melbourne

Joan01

Hi Guys :biggrin:

My husband and I are in the process of relocating from Townsville North QLD to Melbourne, we didn't realise until we were en route to holiday home that we needed to inspect properties prior to applying :mad: So I am wondering if any of you know of any short term accommodation places or if there is anybody out there who might be kind enough to view a couple of properties on our behalf? Any other advice suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. We are looking to arrive in Melbourne on the 24th October.

Many thanks

Joan :wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Joan

You will probably find that they will still want you to view the properties, they use to let other people view them on your behalf but they were having problems with the people breaking the lease because it wasn't what they thought.

Which area of Melbourne are you looking at, the best agents who will work with you are at Point Cook and Sanctuary Lakes, if you see a property on their sites that you like they can arrange a viewing as soon as you arrive and if you like it they can get the paperwork done there and then, if you need some contacts send me a pm. If you are looking at other areas look at RUN agency they usually allow private inspections when you arrive.

Good luck

Kate

Hi Kate,

We are looking to live around the Northcote, Fairfield, Thornbury etc area as I will be working in Fairfield. I never imagined there would be so much hassle trying to get somewhere, although I understand why they insist on inspections it's still very frustrating. I will have a look at the ones you've mentioned, thankyou :o)

Joan

That's ok Kate, I appreciate you getting back to me though. I have emailed RUN as they have properties for rent in those areas. Thankyou again. We looked to see where Point Cook is and we think it's a wee bit too far away as I don't drive and will be reliant on the public transport.

Joan

Guest bmsem010

Hi Joan,

I live in Melbourne but I am a guy here like you, I suggest maybe u can ring up some real estate agencies in Melbourne and make some query for properties. Though I will give a search for properties where u can accommodate urself for a month at least.

I wll let u knw and I am also moving 4 an holiday to Apollo Bay Resorts on 26th October to enjoy the Great Ocean View. So its also rush time for me as well but I will give a try 4 ur accomodation in Melbourne.

Cheers

Guest Guest31881
Hi Joan,

I live in Melbourne but I am a guy here like you, I suggest maybe u can ring up some real estate agencies in Melbourne and make some query for properties. Though I will give a search for properties where u can accommodate urself for a month at least.

I wll let u knw and I am also moving 4 an holiday to Apollo Bay Resorts on 26th October to enjoy the Great Ocean View. So its also rush time for me as well but I will give a try 4 ur accomodation in Melbourne.

Cheers

You have very good eyesight, considering you are in Bangladesh, Bye Bye Spammer Bye Bye ....

Archived