Urgent help please

Misplaced

Hi guys my OH has put in for her visa and we have booked the medical. Now this is where we need help as the information given the by medical centre and DIAC is confusing.

We put in the application by paper and have now been given a HAP ID and have been told we are on the ehealth system - where the confusion is is that the info from the centre says if applying by paper you need forms 26/160 and 26EH/160EH. But goes on to say if using the online ehealth - you will have had to complete a online medical questionnaire. Print out the online advice which includes TRN and personal details. On a DIAC leaflet it states that if you have not lodged your application electronically your CO will have given you a HAP ID.

Can anyone please advise what they took to their medical when applying for a partner visa in the UK and had a HAP ID?

We have spoken to the medical centre and they were not overly impressed with the CO as they have said that they are not familiar with the process at the medical centres.

Also how/where can I track progress online of a partner visa? If indeed I can?

Cheers

Mis

I'm a little unsure of the 'paper' route as I went electronic. The 26EH/160EH forms are only downloadable if you log in to their systems, they basically pre-print some info on the form and reference back to your electronic application. If you are unable to provide the EH versions then I suspect you will need to download the 26/160 forms, fill them in by hand and give them to the medical staff to process manually, which involves posting to Aus.

There will be no different outcome medically by submitting the 26/160 forms, it's just the processing time increases from a week to six.

From what I have been led to believe, paper submissions are not tracable online.

All in my humble opinion, and I stand to be corrected.

P

Thanks for the reply Pete.

Everything you have said I would have agreed with but as my OH has been given a HAP Id by the CO this means she is on the eHealth system and as such the doctor can enter her details on the that system and reduce the processing times.

The confusion is as you have stated that form 26EH/160EH are only able to be downloaded if you have used the eVisa system but the Medical Centre has suggested that if using the eHealth system you need to take along the forms 26EH/160EH.

My OH has spoken to the medical centre but they weren't that helpful and said that the CO should have been more helpful but looking at it I think the info that is sent out by the medical centre is incorrect as I think most applicant online or paper based can now be put on the eHealth system.

We have decided to take everything and then politley point out that their letter is not clear and does not follow the guidance on DIAC.

Mis.

Thanks for the reply Pete.

Everything you have said I would have agreed with but as my OH has been given a HAP Id by the CO this means she is on the eHealth system and as such the doctor can enter her details on the that system and reduce the processing times.

The confusion is as you have stated that form 26EH/160EH are only able to be downloaded if you have used the eVisa system but the Medical Centre has suggested that if using the eHealth system you need to take along the forms 26EH/160EH.

My OH has spoken to the medical centre but they weren't that helpful and said that the CO should have been more helpful but looking at it I think the info that is sent out by the medical centre is incorrect as I think most applicant online or paper based can now be put on the eHealth system.

We have decided to take everything and then politley point out that their letter is not clear and does not follow the guidance on DIAC.

Mis.

Why not drop your CO an email, thank them for the HAP Id and ask if they can expand on how to use it. Ask if it gives you online access to download the EH forms, or should you be taking the standard ones and providing the medical centre with them along with the HAP Id.

My CO was quite friendly and was happy to answer one or two questions like this.

Cheers

P

Archived