Melbourne Hostels

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I think you will find a lot of people are very good at editing the photos to make something look great, realestate agents are well known for it over here.

Guest The Pom Queen
How are your photos/editing coming along?

I gave up with the new camera too blinkin complicated, I let Rob use it now and I carry on with my I Phone 4 which to be honest takes some great photos.

Guest Joebhoy87

Hey m2m really good of you to make these threads. Was wondering if u know if habitats any good, looked good on there website and got good reviews, maybe a bit expensive?. A friend sayed the coffee palace was good but getting really bad reviews. And is it easy to book when you get there or am i better booking online before i go, going in 4 weeks so these threads have came in very handy. cheers ;)

Guest AnubisUK

Hey joey, definitely book in advance for lots of reasons!

1. It's less expensive as the bigger dorms should have a bed available and bigger dorms are always cheaper.

2. If you turn up to a hostel with a huge backpack and they're full, you need to traipse around the city looking for another one.

3. Booking online is often cheaper than booking over the counter.

I'm about to start a thread about some hostels I stayed in while living in Melbourne so have a look :)

Guest The Pom Queen
My friend stayed there and loved it, and it's my next destination :D

Don't forget photos, not of the ladies night may I add, although I am sure some wouldn't complain:wink:

Guest AnubisUK
Don't forget photos, not of the ladies night may I add, although I am sure some wouldn't complain:wink:

Yeah apparently the police frown on it as well!

Who knew? :tongue: