The man in OZ has said YES!!

Guest forshac

Guest forshac

Well, here goes...

Its Monday morning about 5.30am ish and the rain pelting on the windows, woke me up!! yuk its Monday and its raining.. :(

Needed to get up and out of the house no later than 7am to get on the road for early meetings. On the way there I was thinking, when will I hear if we are accepted to go to OZ? whilst stuck in the usual traffic jams.

At about 10.30am ish, I get a call from hubby asking did I want good news? did I yes please...Our Agent called to say we have our visas!!!!

Oh my god...How on earth did I make it through all those sales meetings today??

Just about to crack open the bubbly that's been in the fridge for about a month now... :D

Guest scott&lisa

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Now the fun really starts - when do you hope to be in OZ and where are you headed? Enjoy the champagne!

Lisa.

Guest scoop

Hi Scott and Lisa

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family.

Good luck with the plans hope all goes smoothly.

SCoop

xx

Guest Littlenick

:D Congratulations to you all

Hope all goes well with the big move to the land down under (soooo jealous),

Take care

Nicky

Guest forshac

:D

Just started on the wine..Bubbly next! aim is to go into work tomorrow with an overhang... :D

Thank you for your kind words, we are planning to move to Melbourne and hope to be there very early August..

Its amazing..For so long we have been plodding along wishing for some news, now its here it just does not feel real...Just wait till you hear, you will know what I'm talking about.

Bring on the weekend, more over hang we thinks!! :D

Really and truly, we are crappimg ouselves!

Guest Beki

What a great day for such good news!

Congratulations!!

All the best with the next steps, or should I say flights!

:D Beki :D

Guest scott&lisa

We know how you feel - it took us a good few days before the news that we had got our visas really sunk in and then we did start to panic about everything that needed to be done.

We too are heading to Melbourne, hopefully by July as long as our house sale goes through within the next few weeks or so.

All the very best of luck - and see you in Melbourne!!!!!!!

Scott & Lisa

Guest forshac

Absolutley!

Seriously, where are you planning on moving to, we are thinking on Narre Warren..

Guest scott&lisa

We are heading toward the western suburbs of Melbourne - Altona, Williamstown etc. Going to stay in a serviced apartment for a couple of weeks until we can arrange a rental property. Can't book where definately until flights are booked and that all depends on the completion on the house. So near and yet so far... that is how it feels. Seriously though we hope to be there by the latest, the end of July. Whereabouts is Narre Warren?

Guest forshac

Sounds good..

It's in an area called Berwick in the East. We have friends there, so keeping the familiar feeling going, we shall base there initially then consider where for good...

Guest scott&lisa

We are going to OZ without ever visiting before and don't know anyone there. We decided on Melbourne as a starting point but who knows how we will like it or if we decide to try somewhere else. I'm sure if we can move to the other side of the world, moving from one city to another will be a doddle!!!

To be honest, it is more the thought of taking two under threes on a 24hr flight that is making us more nervous than the move itself!! Still you only live once. Are you taking any children?

Guest Missiemo

Hi

Congratulations, we head to Melbourne on the 19/06/06, laos staying in an apartment until we can find a house, see you there.

Mo and Family

Archived