friends

deanthebrickie

hi i am chloe jones and i am 10 im moving to australia arond easter next year im moving to melbourne and i need some advice if you have moved from the u.k and are setteld in the first thing is do you make friends quikly? do the schools do any thing diffrent? because i am quite shy and i am worried that i wont make friends quikly because i wont talk much on my first day at school.i like being stupid wiv my friends jess,katie,lucy,emily,bassie (samantha),laura and casey i am also goint to miss my dog ALOT!!! even though she lives at my nans i still see her alot.:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Guest sexkit001

Hi Chloe my name is grace (using my mums account) I am 8 and mum is thinking of moving to Oz in about 2 years..

My favourite hobbie is running

Grace x

Guest sexkit001

Hi Chloe,

I live in Liverpool, I LOVE High Musical 1 & 2 watch it all the time..... my fav tv programme is Little Vampire... We don't know yet where in Oz we are going to... my fav song at the moment is Umbrella (still)

Do you like dolphins we might get to see some in Oz close up..

Grace x

Hi Chloe

My name is Eirinn and I am 11 (birthday was 2 weeks ago) and I have a sister called Morvenn, she is the same age as your sister Ellie. We are hoping to move to Melbourne. Dad is going to start the paperwork when he comes home from work next month (he works in Angola for 4 weeks at a time). my mum is now addicted to this site, she is on reading everything every day. They have been looking at houses in point cook, we have friends in Werribee. Where are you moving to in Melbourne? Hope you write back soon.

Eirinn & Morvenn

xx

hi eirinn

thanks for replying. my mum and dad were looking around Point Cook and Hoppers Crossing. We are now looking around the other side of Geelong e.g. Clifton Springs, Drysdale and Moolap. We are going to Australia for 3 weeks from the 30th October and we are looking at some schools around that area. My dad is a bricklayer and has to find work around that area first. can you get your sister to write an email to my sister Ellie as well please. We've started all of our paperwork and hopefully will be in Australia around April time. Dad is always on this site and reads everything.

Chloe

Hello,

Eirinn is in bed and I have just checked and she is fast asleep, but when I tell her in the morning you have replied she will be straight on. I will also get Morvenn to write to Ellie. Hope you have lots of fun when you visit Oz and you can maybe tell the girls about the schol etc. Tell mum and dad that I have been told by friends who live in Wyndhamvale, Werribee that Geeong area is very nice.

Enjoy your trip to Oz

Lorna

(Eirinn & Morvenns mum)

Guest tony&dee

Hi i am Rhiannon and i am moving to perth i cant wait i am bringing my dog and i will also miss my family and friends. I love hanging out with my friends Niamh, Mary, Emmy and lots more i will miss them loads and i dont want to leave them but i realy want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived