Recommended State for Recruitment Consultant

hia

Hi All,

I wanted to have some good pieces of advice from you...

As far as I have seen in the SMP's, there are 2 states (WA & SA) AND 1 Teritorry (NT) that are sponsoring recruitment conusultant (Not sure whther occupation remains till the time my sister applies for it :( )...

My Question is that what do you people think which state in terms of JOB VACANCIES and SALARY is the best for this occupation...For the sake of a quick decision for my sister...She can not decide as we donot know what the salary packages of diff states are and where my sister can find a job abit easily then the other....

Please donot give me links to different websites coz ive altrady seen them and they cannot giv a good idea abt actual real situation there...

Thanks all.................

Hoping for answers here

Hi Hia,I am a recruitment consultant too and currently collecting docs for VESTASSES.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by the time I will lodge my SS either in SA or WA,my occupation is still on the list.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Hia,I am a recruitment consultant too and currently collecting docs for VESTASSES.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by the time I will lodge my SS either in SA or WA,my occupation is still on the list.

Welcome to the forum Skyline and good luck with the process

• 8 months later...
Guest Jngkhlang

Hi there.... so did you guys clear Vetassess. I am hoping that you must be in Australia by now... How did it go? kindly update.

Guest geordielass71

Hi

I have worked in Recruitment in Australia to Senior Management level for the past 30 years. Sydney is the best city for Recruitment roles in abundance, a Junior Recruiter can expect to start on about $50,000 base salary, Senior Recruiter base of $60,000 and so on, with most agencies offering commission structures also. I have also worked in Melbourne and Brisbane and plentiful agencies there also. My advise would be for your sister to contact some of the "Recruiters Recruiter" employment agencies here who recruit Consultants for the industry. The next thing that would help is looking up the Hays Salary Survey online and seeing the salary comparisons between the states. Sydney and Melbourne would be the most highly paid with the other states probably not too far behind. Not sure home much work in the NT.

I hope this helps, feel free to PM me if you need any more help.

Cheers,

Hi All,

I wanted to have some good pieces of advice from you...

As far as I have seen in the SMP's, there are 2 states (WA & SA) AND 1 Teritorry (NT) that are sponsoring recruitment conusultant (Not sure whther occupation remains till the time my sister applies for it :( )...

My Question is that what do you people think which state in terms of JOB VACANCIES and SALARY is the best for this occupation...For the sake of a quick decision for my sister...She can not decide as we donot know what the salary packages of diff states are and where my sister can find a job abit easily then the other....

Please donot give me links to different websites coz ive altrady seen them and they cannot giv a good idea abt actual real situation there...

Thanks all.................

Hoping for answers here

• 11 months later...

Hi Hia,

I am about to start my immigration process for Australia. Would you please guide me which agent you used? I also visited HM Kamran (The registered Mara agent) and also heard about Zarnab internation in lahore. Do you know the repute of any of them? How you have processed your application. From whom you got help?

​I would really appreciate your kind response and help.

Best regards

Murtaza

Archived