A.C.T and Canberra

Guest Pomme_Raider

Guest Pomme_Raider

Hey, first time poster.

Well I'm highly interested in moving to Canberra.

I was just browsing and haven't found anybody out there who's moved to A.C.T

Can anyone give me an insight to the place, what's the quality of living there, is there much work doing.

What's the education like?

Any information would be grateful.

Guest jajnlis

Had hoped to get to Adelaide but it seems really hard to get in there, especially with an IT ASCO !!!!! Got collared by the ACT people at the Emigrate show and looked into it in detail..........sounds exactly what I am looking for and the ACT gov are willing to sponsor my ASCO for STNI 137 visa........

Their website http://www.liveincanberra.com.au is getting more information on there slowly. I have been using the Oracle (google) and been getting a lot of info regarding schools etc there.......

What trade are you and when do you thin u will be getting out there ??? Our formal application for sponsorship is in the post today......from what they have told me, we should have a visa by end of the year, providing we get the tick from DIMIA of course.........

My thinking is - the less Brits the better !!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Fawcett

Me and him are going. Hoping to be there by or after Xmas. Hubby is swapping totheir RAAF. I'm usually in Administration. I'm hoping seeing as its Admin/Governmetn central, that i'll get in somewhere easily. Then i can get Aussified.

Caz

Archived