ielts results

Maxg

Guest Stressed Eric

Got mine today - 2nd test down from an 8.5 to an 8.0 no good. Thinking of throwing the towel in !!

Congrats to you both though & good luck for the future.

Maxg, helen73, Stressed Eric, what are your guys trades/occupation that you require such a high English test result. Most trades require 7 minimum, what occupation are you guys hoping to lodge on

Guest Stressed Eric
Maxg, helen73, Stressed Eric, what are your guys trades/occupation that you require such a high English test result. Most trades require 7 minimum, what occupation are you guys hoping to lodge on

It's not my occupation, it's my age - wrong side of 40 (only 15pts for my age, so have to make it up with IELTS).

I need to have a 'superior' command of the English Language; of course that will make me so much more capable at carrying out my job than a 39yr old - won't it ??? :confused:

I only needed 7's as a points bump, I was 5 short under the new points system, and I have done it whoop whoop :D

It's not my occupation, it's my age - wrong side of 40 (only 15pts for my age, so have to make it up with IELTS).

I need to have a 'superior' command of the English Language; of course that will make me so much more capable at carrying out my job than a 39yr old - won't it ??? :confused:

I am in the same position! i am resitting in October. last test i got 9,9,7.5,9, need 8s in each area. the annoying thing is i got an 8 in the writing the first time, it was the reading i needed to get up! If i don't clear it this time i am going to go for the 475 route. is that an option for you? i get the 65 points required because planning on going to Adelaide which is regional and gives 10 points for sponso and not 5. Have a look at your score through that route.

All the best.