Vetassess - Practical test

Guest Tom the Pom

Guest Tom the Pom
Hi the peer coarse is every day for two weeks where as the tafe is one day a week for sixteen weeks and they have a high percentage pass rate thanks hope this helps also when i went to go on the coarse originally they didnt have a waiting list but was advised to get my tra first which i now have ill dig out all the info i can find and put a link on later cheers spike

I'll go down the 14 day route me thinks....

Sooner I get it - sooner I'll be working

Guest sepski
hi tom, just joined poms today. i'm a joiner and carpenter and i was the very first person plus another 7 to do the vetassess assessment, and just got my letter back yesterday to say i was successful. Tom if you know your job as i am sure you do, you have no worries, for us , it just took us back to basics makeing a horse roof that sort of thing , all with hand tools, wich suited me dandy. the assessors are there to help and i couldn't fault ours. please reply if want more info or want to ring me . happy to help anyone.

hi nigel we are hoping to move to oz my hubby is a carpenter and has to do vetasess test can you help us ? what kinds of things will he have to do?what tools? how long will the test last? would be very greatful for any help, thank u lots &lots

Archived