any Boro fans in melbourne ??

crosbyx4

We are moving to Melbourne end of Oct and just wondering if there are any Boro fans out there?!! (Middlesbrough football club). I listen to every match in the uk and just wondering if any fans out there manage to keep up to speed with uk football - listening / watching ........ please give me some good news ha ha

Guest James Kimmins

Hi, I'm a Newcastle fan moving over in September for a year.

Guess British football will be on at crazy hours 3pm Saturday = 1am Sunday I think:confused:

There might be a Aussie Boro fans group on facebook?

Guest john76

i am a UTD fan (30 years not a recent glory hunter i hasten to add) was thinking the same the games will be shown at silly o'clock but as far as i know they are also shown later in the day as live. We are moving to Queensland, Townsville to be exact and one of the first things I look for a good sports bar showing the games :wink:

Guest Jeffdfox

Hey mate!

Both me and my current housemate are boro fans! So far the only match that's been on from the championship was the first weekends games (before premier league) began! 3pm matches are currently like midnight here so we've just been watching premier league matches and catching highlights the next day on BBC! Sorry for not having better news ha!

suppose thats the price for being in championship..... being the optomist if we continue playing as we are we will be re joining the premier next yr then all will be well ha ha ....... in the mean time i will brush up on computer skills and trawl the net for radio coverage !!!!

Guest Jeffdfox

Definitely mate..! Hopefully they will improve - they have supporters clubs here, so I'm ashamed to say we went to the Scouser one the other week and it was a good atmosphere (despite there only being 4 scousers there) but there's not been a boro one since we got relegated so if we get promoted (fingers crossed) I bet one will re-appear! But yeah sure there's something on net if not a VPN with a fake Uk ip allows you to watch BBC highlights :-) that's what my mates set up! (additional bonus iplayer for top gear etc!)

Archived