There is hope.....

Roberts13

Well just wanted to share the good news.

My mum aged 53 has just had her residency approved :):):)

It was for the ENS 856 with Aged exceptional circumstances as she is 53. Her area of work is Residential care officer.

Its been very hard helping her put together her application but good things do come to those who wait .........

She has been in Australia since August 2008 and the nomination was sent by her employer last September (2010) it was approved in march this year and she submit her part of the application in July (the end of)

TODAY she gets the phone call from the migration agent that her application has been approved

Wanted to share this to hopefully put some positive thoughts back into those who are still waiting (like myself and my family) With her being over 50 even the migration agent had warned her to prepare herself for a possible negative result (being honest)

Guest Baazighar

Glad to hear that.. Congratulations :wubclub:

Guest pet1946

Congratulations

Was this in disabled persons or aged care ?

It was for the ENS 856 with Aged exceptional circumstances as she is 53. Her area of work is Residential care officer.

Its been very hard helping her put together her application but good things do come to those who wait .........

She has been in Australia since August 2008 and the nomination was sent by her employer last September (2010) it was approved in march this year and she submit her part of the application in July (the end of)

TODAY she gets the phone call from the migration agent that her application has been approved

Wanted to share this to hopefully put some positive thoughts back into those who are still waiting (like myself and my family) With her being over 50 even the migration agent had warned her to prepare herself for a possible negative result (being honest)

Archived