Painted wanted

Guest bluzee

Guest bluzee

Painter wanted immediate start. ie Monday 22nd August 2011. Perth WA Must be hard working & fully trained. No time wasters we are a professional business who take pride in our work. With an award winning team. MPA Award winnner 2009 & 2010. Good rates of pay.

Guest LeighandGordon

Hi my name is Gordon i have been painting for 20 years .I have worked in new builds /refits/and also have years of airless spraying .I am currently the painter in the new Victoria hospital in Glasgow taking care of a 41,000sqm building. I had hoped to be in Perth this year but with all the changes to the visa process in july i will have to go the long way unless i can get a sponsor .I have completed an AQF and have now to do an English test even tho i have lived in the uk all my life?but since july i have lost the 60 points i would have got for painting so i need the 10 points from the test unless a get a sponsor.Mate i am a very hard worker and my skills in the trade are endless i have ran contracts from start to completion and am comfortable working in a team or solo .My wife and son will also be moving with me as soon as i get a visa but if a job offer was to be made then i would be willing to come over asap to start.if you would like any more info or photos of work i have done then please get back to me i have references going back 10 years that can be emailed too. I am 40 yrs old and always give 100% . thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gordon,

Sounds good buddy. We are a family run business, we have a very good reputation for quality & have won the Master Painters Awards for 2009 & 2010. unfortunatly this year we are not entered as we just don't have the time. We are so busy. Alan trained in the Uk & moved to Oz 34 yrs ago.

We only have painters on a sub contract basis, our only employees are our apprentices. But if this helps you out we are willing to give you work on a sub contract basis when you arrive in WA.

Your welcome to look at our website which has all the contact details on www.alspainting.com.au we also have a second email address if you have problems with the email addresses on the web site alspaintanddec@bigpond.com.au do keep intouch.

We have 2 boys aged 19 & 12. how old is your son ? speak soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeighandGordon

Hiya thanks for the reply .we were away on holiday .your company sounds great you cant beet being busy.my son is called kal he is 11 he has been doing taekwondo for 5 years and has won the english and welsh championships.he often gets mistaken for older cause he is tall .Well mate any work would be great and i will keep your offer in mind and thanks.I am still hope full of getting a sponser one day we even had an offer for our house if it was gony be soon but with the changes to visa process that will have put that in danger .How long you been in oz mate?.We are a nice family and are really looking forward to meeting other familys and settling down in wa .write soon mate

Painter wanted immediate start. ie Monday 22nd August 2011. Perth WA Must be hard working & fully trained. No time wasters we are a professional business who take pride in our work. With an award winning team. MPA Award winnner 2009 & 2010. Good rates of pay.

hi i emailed you last week via facebook our mutual freind gave me your address but i thought i would check if it got to you, were comming out in early next year

jools x

• 2 weeks later...
hi i emailed you last week via facebook our mutual freind gave me your address but i thought i would check if it got to you, were comming out in early next year

jools x

Hi Jools I'm not sure that I did get your email, If I haven't replied then I didn't get it. I've had so many over the past few weeks it is difficult to remember them all. Please emal me at alspaintanddec@bigpond.com.

cheers Alan

would like to work for u

Are you living in WA ? Are you a painter & decorator by trade ?

We set a guy on but he was unreliable.

So I may be looking for another painter shortly .

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

hi Alan,

Just browsing the forums as i have just received my visa, WA sponsored 176 as a painter and decorator! I run a successful business here in the isle of man (family business also). I worked for my father (45 years in the trade) and served my time with him and took over the business in 2005. I have 5 employees and 2 full time subies! Anyway i am heading out next August and will be looking for work so maybe if you have a vacancy available at the time we can meet up and have a chat. Nice to see another family business doing well and winning awards!

Speak again.

Stepehn

Archived